Saturday, March 16, 2013

Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen

Hey everyone, this post is about Pure Pimple Control Pen by Garnier.


THE PRODUCT CLAIMS


DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply the pimple control pen directly on the pimples as soon as they appear. Repeat application until the pimple has disappeared. Its special nozzle has been designed for a direct and precise application.


PRICE-RS.99
QUANTITY-10 ML

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT
This product comes in a turquoise blue colored travel friendly tube with a white screw on cap. This product is clear gel. 
Few months back i had to attend my cousin sister's wedding and just 10 days before the wedding a huge  pimple from the middle of no where appeared on my cheek. Being the panicky that i am, i had to make it disappear before the D-day arrived so, i bought this product and used it regularly and guess what my pimple didn't vanish but then it became less visible. Although a little slow this product works but i don't really find it effective all the time,i did figure out this weird thing..... this product sometimes works on my skin and sometimes it doesn't this is something i do not tend to understand! I wonder what is the mystery behind it!



HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
After cleaning my skin thoroughly i apply Garnier Pure Pimple Control gel on the affected area. I do this every 5-6 hrs for rapid improvement. I use this product very rarely as my skin is not so prone to pimples.

PROS
  1. Effective in reducing zits and breakouts.
  2. Surprisingly doesn't dry skin.
  3. Travel and budget friendly.
CONS
  1. Has a peculiar smell that many people won't like.
  2. It may or may not be able to treat pimples.
TIPS
I suggest you don't use makeup or any other product till your pimples have disappeared because doing so might aggravate the condition.

PRODUCT RATING
              3/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
May be YES or NO i am seriously confused! 

2 comments:

  1. Well reviewed Samar...I am still skeptical to try out...After reading ur review i think i should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one weird product I have used till date , it works at times and sometimes it does nothing but I think u should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.