Saturday, March 16, 2013

TRESemme Ramp Ready Hair Contest!

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing fine! This post of mine is about my hairstyle entree for the TRESemme Ramp Ready Hair contest by Indiblogger. Firstly, i would like all of you to know  i am very happy to be a part of Indiblogger. Secondly, I thank TRESemme for coming up with such a superbly amazing and unique contest.
Although i haven't received my samples yet but i have used many products from TRESemme earlier and i must say they have worked miraculously!
I did visit the TRESemme India YouTube Channel to check out their DIY hairstyles and believe me they were all stunning but i didn't pick any hairstyle from their YouTube channel as i wanted to create something new yet simple and elegant! 
Do check out easy and gorgeous hairstyles by TRESemme on there YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tresemmeindia i am sure you will love them.

Have a look at my Hairstyle and do let me know how does it look!

PRODUCTS USED

  1. Comb.
  2. Black colored elastic hair band- 1 pcs.
  3. Hair spray.
  4. Hair accessory by Claire.

I created my Ramp ready hair in just 10 mins with simple stuff and yes i did not straighten or curl my hair for this hairstyle.

HOW TO CREATE THIS HAIRSTYLE

STEP 1- Comb your hair into a ponytail then take an elastic band & tie your hair into a pony.
STEP 2- Now just above the hair band make little hollow space with your fingers.
STEP 3- Now tug in all your hair inside the hollow, there u are done!
STEP 4- Accessorize your hair with whatever you like in the manner like i did.
STEP 5- Use a little hair spray to make the look smooth and long lasting.


This is how it looks from front.
Side profile





I am always ramp ready what about you????

18 comments:

  1. Awesome Hair style dear... I love your hair and your skin is so flawless wooohhh loveeee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Rasa for your beautiful comment and compliment! i am so glad you liked my hairstyle!

      Delete
  2. It looks awesome!
    I am holding a giveaway. Winners will get free spa vouchers from 'THE FOUR FOUNTAINS SPA'. It would be great if you participate click here http://warflower-theinnerme.blogspot.in/2013/02/the-four-fountains-spa-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Varsha! I will definitely check out your giveaway.

      Delete
  3. Aww! You are so beautiful<3 Loved your hairstyle and your smile:) Best of luck for the contest, u'll surely bag the price!
    BTW: which gloss have u applied? It looks so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bushra for the lovely compliment.I am glad you like my hairstyle. I hope i bag the prize! and BTW: i am wearing Glazewear sparkle lipgloss in the shade coral reef by AVON.

      Delete
    2. Glazewear sparkle lipgloss? it's so awesome! Have you written a review about it?

      BTW: and one small suggestion:) I think u are new to the blogging arena and not aware that it' so difficult to comment on ur blog :( Please disable the human word verification in your settings....:)

      Delete
    3. Hey Bushra I have made the changes hopefully it will be easy for you to comment.

      Delete
  4. You look so very lovely Samar!
    Loved the post. Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Shruti! That's very nice of you.

      Delete
  5. Lovely, very nicely done!!

    manjulikapramod.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very pretty...all the best

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.