Friday, June 21, 2013

Photoshoot done using the L'Or sunset collection by L'Oreal.

Hi everyone! Hope all of you are doing great! I am so sorry for not putting up any post on my blog. I was really busy studying and writing exams, attending the photography class and lot more! However, now I am done with most of my things and here i am writing a new post! Well, I am really excited about this one since it is a very special post. I was contacted by L'Oreal few days back asking me to collaborate with them for their launch of latest L'Or sunset collection and I happily agreed! I was also sent L'Or sunset products and was asked to create a look. 


L'Or sunset collection by L'Oreal
The latest L'Or sunset collection.
L'Or sunset collection by L'Oreal.
The latest L'Or sunset collection.
L'Or sunset collection by L'Oreal.
And so i created a Bollywood look and did a photo shoot for it!
I am not putting up all the photographs in this post because I don't want the post to become bulky, hence I will add more photos in the next post. 
Hopefully you all will like it! Please provide your valuable comments.


Makeup- Samar Khan
Photography by- Abhiram Tilak.
Studio Panorama- website
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection- L'Oreal.
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection- L'Oreal.
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection- L'Oreal.
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection
Photo shoot for L'Or sunset collection- L'Oreal.
So the products that I used from the L'Oreal sunset collection to create this look are as following:
  1. L'Oreal Infailliable 16H makeup foundation.
  2. L'Oreal Color Riche eau de rose eye shadow palette.
  3. L'Oreal Color Riche Intense Brunettes lipstick in the shade Pink Passion #371.
  4. L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss eyeliner in the shade Carbon Black.
  5. L'Oreal Color Riche nail color in the shade Lush Tangerine #303
The latest L'Or sunset collection.
Products used from the L'Or sunset collection by L'Oreal.
*All the products were sent by L'Oreal except for the foundation.(Purchased recently)

*I also used black kohl to tight line my eyes and a little blush on the cheeks.( not sent by L'Oreal ) However, you can purchase both of them from L'Oreal since they have a good range of kohl and blushes.

*Please do not copy any of the images since all the pictures belong to the author of the blog.

Over all my experience with L'Or sunset collection was fab and I totally recommend this collection to all the ladies.



[PR] Products sent to create looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.