Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Neutrogena Indiblogger Meet at JW Marriott, Mumbai

Hello everyone! Hope all of you are doing great. Today I am blogging about my first spectacular meet- The Neutrogena Indiblogger Meet that was held at JW Marriott, Mumbai on 7th April 2013- Sunday. It was a great meet , got to interact with different bloggers from various blogs, fantastic ambience, delicious food and how can i forget? lots and lots of knowledge and awareness about sun screens.
To know more about this event keep reading.........................and you also like Neutrogena's official FaceBook page.....click on the link to know more https://www.facebook.com/NeutrogenaIndia.
 
Yellow was the theme color and everything at the Neutrogena Indiblogger Meet was Yellow! Umbrellas, UV balls, and the anchor too was dressed in an appealing bright yellow gown!

LOOK FOR THE MEET
Now, I am going to let you know what I wore to the Meet...........hopefully you all will like it!
I wanted to keep my dressing simple yet colorful so I teamed up a white top from the brand Roadster with Teal colored skinny pants by Denim Co. (my mother sent it from UK) and accessorized the look with a royal blue colored bag by Baggit, watch by Aldo, orange colored wrist piece that i bought from Goa and ballerina orange colored shoes that i purchased from Abu Dhabi during my last visit. 
This picture was taken when I was leaving for the Meet!
These photographs were clicked early morning.....I know you must be wondering why early morning? that was because of the fact, I stay in Pune and had to travel all the way to Mumbai and the Meet was suppose to begin at 1.30pm & for that noble reason had to start early.

IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE
I had a wonderful experience at Neutrogena Indiblogger Meet as it helped me to recognize what vital factors are involved when it comes to selecting the right sun screen! Its extremely crucial to understand what the product is offering and is it the product that your skin needs? Most of us consider SPF ( Sun Protection Factor ) content as an important feature of a sunscreen, the higher the SPF the greater protection,which is true, whereas we totally neglect other factors such as:-
  1. Whether this particular sunscreen provides protection against UVA?
  2. Is this water proof/ water resistant?
  3. After how many hours does the sunscreen needs to be reapplied?
  4. And most importantly does the sunscreen break down under the sun?
We don't usually think much about such things and keep on using any sunscreen that comes our way, without even realizing how ignorant we are.
Hence, knowing all about your sunscreen is very important,in view of that a dermatologist was present at the Meet who not only shed light on this essential topic but also performed experiments using Neutrogena Ultra sheer Sunblock that aided all of us to understand better.
I will do a detailed post on the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblocks and will also let you know some significant facts about sunscreens very soon!
Dermatologist experimenting and interacting with the bloggers
CELEBRITY AT THE MEET
Tara Sharma was the celebrity guest at the event, she looked absolutely stunning in a beautiful yellow dress! She spoke about Neutrogena , her show The Tara Sharma show and how did she start blogging. It was simply delightful listening to what she had to say, everyone loved having her at the Neutrogena Indiblogger Meet.

AWESOME FOOD
We had a break of 20mins and we indulged ourselves in lip-smacking delicacies like, sandwiches, kebabs, deserts and of course tea and coffee as well!


NEUTROGENA GOODIES
We ended our meet by dancing to the Harlem Shake and each one of us received a t-shirt and Neutrogena hamper...............the pictures below will let know what did the hamper contain!

I will be reviewing all the products once I personally use them. 

I hope all of you liked reading my post about the Neutrogena Indiblogger Meet!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome meet dear...me wanna a meetup like this here in Chennai :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Rasa such meets should be organized in all major cities!

      Delete
  2. What a portrayal. Really superb. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you liked me post.

      Delete
  3. Girl you have really done a lot of hard work to get that cell phone. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mr.Murtaza I have put in a lot of effort for this post and do the same for other posts as well, however I don't do it for cell phones or any other materialist things. All the posts that I publish on my blog are nothing but outcome of my hardwork, I find contests encouraging but I don't consider them very important. I hope you have understood what I meant to say.

      Delete
  4. indiblogger meets are always fun!!!

    you look great and summery :)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the lovely compliment! It was my first meet and i had lots of fun!

      Delete
  5. The pics look amazing..I wish I knew someone from Pune was going too? Did you go alone? May be next time we can go together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say Bhakti the meet was fun filled. Ya i went alone hopefully next time we will go together.

      Delete
  6. Nice post. Waiting for the Delhi edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Shaivi Neutrogena is coming to Delhi soon and I am sure you are going to have lots of fun.

      Delete
  7. Hey ....... You clicked great pics.........

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.