Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Glamour Girlz- first eye makeup tutorial using Maybelline color tattoo's.

Eye makeup tutorial.
Eye makeup tutorial.
Bold and glamorous Eye makeup tutorial.
Bold and glamorous Eye makeup tutorial.
 Hello girls, This is a the very first time I am doing an eye makeup tutorial on this blog. I hope you'll like it and will give it a try when going to a party, wedding or any other occasion. It's a gold and and deep burgundy look. I have created this look using Maybelline Color Tattoo's in the shades Bold Gold and Pomegranate Punk.
So lets begin with the tutorial!
  • Prep your eyes with with a concealer. If your eye area is dry then before starting apply a good moisturizing eye cream like Himalaya under eye cream. You can also use a primer if you have one to make your shades look more pigmented. However, you don't need a primer while using Maybelline color tattoos. I filled my eye brows with Rimmel eye brow pencil.
Eye makeup tutorial.
Eye makeup tutorial.
  • Then I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo Bold Gold all over my eyelid using my fingers since I told you in my earlier post that these tattoos are difficult to be applied with brush. And after that I applied Pomegranate Punk which is a dark color onto my outer corner and crease and blended it with the Gold eye shadow using the blending brush. I also added a bit of the purplish/burgundy shade from the Lakme quad-let on top of Pomegranate punk. Plus I highlighted my brow bone with light creamy shade from the MUA palette.
Read the review of Maybelline color tattoos here-  Color Tattoo by Maybelline in shades Bold Gold and Pomegranate Punk.
Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner, Eye makeup tutorial.
Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner, Eye makeup tutorial.
  • I then applied liquid eye liner in a winged manner to give my eyes dramatic effect.
Eye makeup tutorial.
Eye makeup tutorial.
Winged eyeliner, Eye makeup tutorial.
Winged eyeliner, Eye makeup tutorial.
Kajal Magique,Eye makeup tutorial.
Kajal Magique,Eye makeup tutorial.
  • I applied kajal/kohl to my water line and the burgundy shade on the bottom of my lashes and hint of gold to the inner corner of my eyes.
Rimmel Lash accelerator endless mascara,Eye makeup tutorial.
Rimmel Lash accelerator endless mascara,Eye makeup tutorial.
  •  Completed the look with 2 coats of Rimmel Lash accelerator endless mascara.
Eye makeup tutorial.
Eye makeup tutorial.

Completed look-Eye makeup tutorial.
Completed look-Eye makeup tutorial.
PRODUCTS USED-
  1. M.A.C Select cover up concealer.
  2. Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner in Black.
  3. Rimmel Lash accelerator endless mascara.
  4. Rimmel Professional eye brow pencil.
  5. MUA palette.
  6. Lakme quad-let.
  7. Maybelline Color tattoo in shades Bold Gold and Pomegranate Punk. Read Review.
  8. Eyeshadow brush from the Vega set of brushes and Revlon blending/contouring brush. -Vega makeup Brush Kit- Review
  9. Kajal Magique- Read Review
Products used for tutorial
Products used for tutorial
Products used for tutorial
Products used for tutorial
I think is a perfect dramatic look to wear for special occasions please let me know what do you feel about my first eye makeup tutorial and also if you want me to review any of the products used while creating this eye-look feel free to tell me.I will certainly do the review ASAP. Do not hesitate ask questions if you have any. Your feedback matters a lot to me.
Like my Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/GlamourGirlzBlog
Follow me on Twitter-https://twitter.com/Samark128
Read my previous post here- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara- Review

27 comments:

  1. Wow....this is a stunning look dear....awesome EOTD....:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rashmi for the appreciation!
      Love....<3

      Delete
  2. You have such pretty eyes Samar!
    Loved the tutorial. Will defi try it :D
    Hope you check out my blog! You can drop your links via commentluv
    http://yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/03/vegetarian-shop-introduction-website.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Naomi! Glad you liked the eye makeup tutorial!

      Delete
    2. Beautiful tutorial. Nicely explained :)

      Delete
  3. wow.....amazing.....you have pretty eyes M.A...xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all you have such pretty eyes.Lovely and bright. <3 this look shows your skill beautifully.I love everything about it from blending to eyeliner.I am smitten.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shehrzad. I am so glad you like this eye makeup tutorial.
      Love.....XOXO

      Delete
  5. Wow Samar u r too good in eye looks. Very pretty n elegant <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megha. Although I am good at creating eye looks but never tried my hand at doing a tutorial. It's really nice to know you liked it. <3

      Delete
  6. I absolutely loved your tute Samar!! You have such beautiful eye dear!! Just perfect eyeliner. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Niesha for the lovely compliment. I am glad you liked the look!

      Delete
  7. Fabulous look :)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even You Bare Eyes Look So Pretty! You Have Gorgeous Eyes,Samar!
    Loved The Eye Makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Heena for the lovely compliment.
      Lots of love......XOXO

      Delete
  9. I did my bridal make up from Yani's Salon Banglore…
    They did an excellent job….I suggest Yani's Salon…
    Loved her job..my eye-makeup was really excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that your look was perfect for the D-day.
      BTW, i have created the above look and hopefully you liked it.
      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  10. Very nice Samar I might try that out! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you liked it. Do give it a go Deepa.
      Love...XOXO

      Delete
  11. Oh man, this is your 1st eye makeup tutorial!! this is crazy good. My next purchase is definitely gonna be the Gold shadow from Maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jhilmil.
      The Bold Gold shadow is totally worth it, i think you should give it a go!

      Delete
  12. Awww !! Ur eyes look amazingg !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done... pls do a tutorial on drawing the eye shape perfectly with an eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.