Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Final verdict- Love Long Hair Shampoo & Conditioner!

Love Long Hair
Love Long Hair
  Hey girlz, I am back with my final verdict after 3 more washes. I reviewed this wonderful pair sometime a ago you can read the review -HERE And first and last impression is very much the same.This awesome shampoo and conditioner have done wonders to my hair and I simply cannot stop myself from touching my hair again and again. My hair looks shiny, feels super soft and bouncy. I am head over heels for the conditioner because it has made my locks so manageable.
I am so glad that I took up this blind test. I really hope that these products are decently priced and easily available in the stores.
Please stay tuned in as this mysterious brand will be revealed tomorrow. Can't wait to find out what brand it is!

4 comments:

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.