Monday, April 1, 2013

MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush


Hey everyone! Hope all of you are doing great. I am back from Goa, i will be posting about my trip very soon till then keep reading.
I have written a guest post for the wonderful Vicinity Makeup Blog and hope you will like it! Do visit Vicinity Makeup Blog which is run by two absolutely amazing sisters or i should say make up geeks, i am sure you will love their blog! And don't forget to read about Maxfactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in the lovely shade Soft candy 07 at their blog. http://vicinitymakeup.blogspot.in/


2 comments:

  1. Wow Superb Pic :) Blush looks yummy and awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I must say this blush is very nice , you will love it!

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.