Monday, April 1, 2013

Elle 18 nail pops shades #65

Hello Gals................today i am blogging about Elle 18 nail colors/nail pops in the shade 65 which is a beautiful summer color! Very chic and very me.I must say i am in absolute love with this brilliant blue shade and also very sure of the fact that you will love it too!
To find out more about Elle 18 nail pops shade #65 keep reading..............


PRICE- RS.50
QUANTITY- 5ML
SHELL LIFE- 36 MONTHS







MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
I simply adore this wonderful shade from Elle 18. It's a bright blue, glossy and wearable nail color. It's the perfect color for summer! The lasting power of this shade is quite much better than shade #04 from the same collection. I have been wearing this nail paint since two days and it still looks as if freshly applied.




HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I apply a fresh coat of this beautiful nail pop and let it dry completely then go for second coat. Doing so gives me the desired look.

PROS
  1. Enormous variety of shades to choose from.
  2. Worth the money.
  3. Staying power 3-4 days.
  4. On removal doesn't stain nails.
CONS
  1.  Doesn't give you the right finish in the first  coat, hence second coat is required.
TIPS
  • To make NAIL POPS more efficient and last preferably longer apply a top coat after the application of the nail pop.
PRODUCT RATING
           4.7/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
YES! To all the girls who want to add color to their lives and look stunningly gorgeous this summer.


4 comments:

  1. Wow Cool Summer Shade and super NOTD Samar dear....
    I have the same shade in VOV Nail colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! Good to know you have thide do wear it this summer as this shade is in!

      Delete
  2. This shade is superb Samar. I'm gonna get it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Megha you should definitely try this lovely summer shade.

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.