Saturday, April 6, 2013

Elle 18 Nail pops Shade #42

Hi everyone, today i will be reviewing yet another nail color from Elle 18. This nail color, shade no.42 is blood red in color. I truly hope this post will be beneficial for all the ladies. 
Keep reading..................

PRICE- RS.50
QUANTITY- 5ML
SHELL LIFE- 36months
You can see how uneven this nail pop looks on my nails.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
My experience with Elle 18 nail pops in the shade 42 wasn't fruitful.  Inspite of applying two coats i didn't get uniform color which was disappointing as other nail colors from this range did a good job. Even the lasting power of this particular nail pop is way too low, it starts chipping off the very next day. However the shade is absolutely gorgeous and it was for that noble reason i bought this nail color. I guess i will have to look for the same shade in some other brand.


HOW DID I USE THIS PRODUCT?
After the first coat dried i opted for another coat inspite of which i didn't gain desired results. After doing so i applied a coat of golden glitter nail paint by H&M that i bought from Dubai,to enhance the appearance of my nails.



 PROS
  1. The shade is totally amazing and super sexy.
 CONS
  1. The lasting ability of this nail pop is too low.
  2. Starts chipping off soon.
  3. When applied the nail color doesn't appear uniform.
  4. Didn't get the desired results.
 PRODUCT RATING
              0.5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Not at all!!!! If you badly want this lovely shade try finding it in some other brand.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ankit. That's really nice of you.

      Delete
  2. Tat was nice shade....i loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Sushmita, it's a beautiful shade but its lasting ability is way too low

      Delete
  3. I bought the pink one and agree, the lasting quality is really low.Like you I used a translucent glitter nail polish to cover uneven areas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Rajlakhsmi the lasting ability of this product is poor however some nail paints from this range do a fair job! And yes there is no way out you will need a top coat of glitter nail polish to cover the uneven areas. Thank you, I hope this post benefited you.

      Delete
  4. This is a pretty shade. Ohh bad staying power...I'll stay away from it. BTW I always apply top coat for the longevity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too loved the shade Megha.And i agree with you Megha applying a top coat makes the nail paint last longer and much more shiner.

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.