Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TRESemme Smooth and shine shampoo and conditioner

Hi everyone, i am reviewing TRESemme Smooth and Shine shampoo and conditioner samples that i was sent by TRESemme that is running a contest on Indiblogger for bloggers.So if you are one go ahead and participate!





THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
This product, with vitamin H and silk protein, intensely moisturizes dry,rough hair, for hair that feels soft and smooth.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results use daily with TRESemme Smooth and Shine conditioner. Style using your favorite TRESemme styling product, avoid contact with eyes, can cause eye irritation, In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.


PRICE-RS 65
QUANTITY-100ml
SHELL LIFE- best before 24months from packaging date

INGREDIENTS
Ingredients of the TRESemme shampoo.
Ingredients of the TRESemme conditioner.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
I used both the products i.e. TRESemme shampoo and conditioner the very next day i received the samples and trust me it was worth trying. I have used many TRESemme products earlier and they were all amazing. These Products come in black and white plastic bottle packaging respectively with press on cap/dispenser that controls the flow of product appropriately.
Both shampoo and conditioner smell heavenly whose fragrance lingers in the hair at least for a day and both them are of good consistency which means neither too runny nor to thick, they are aimed at dry and rough hair. Although i don't suffer from any of the above two problems but i couldn't choose from other two options which were Hair fall defense and Climate control as i don't actually have any hair problems, so for that reason i opted for smooth and shine that worked wonderfully on my hair and making it more soft, smooth and silky instantly. The shampoo lathers well that to with small quantity so one won't end up using excess product. On the other hand conditioner does an amazing job.

HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
After washing my hair with TRESemme smooth and shine shampoo i apply smooth and shine conditioner and leave it for 1min and then rinse.

PROS
  1. Makes hair smooth, soft and shiny.
  2. Shampoo lathers well.
  3. Shampoo has an amazing fragrance.
  4. Affordable.
  5. Both shampoo and conditioner are of good consistency.
  6. Conditioner adds bounce and shine to the hair.
CONS

Can't think of any.

PRODUCT RATING
            4.9/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
 YES! It's simply worth trying this product.

Guess what? now you can find trendy DIY hairstyles by TRESemme on their you tube channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/tresemmeindia

6 comments:

  1. Wow Nice Review i love tresemme conditioners than the shampoos :) I am waiting for my sample :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. this site was.
    .. how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    Take a look at my webpage :: Shampoos for Oily Hair ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started using TRESemme product. Their fragrance is awesome. Hope everything goes well. I love the product.

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.