Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack- Normal to Oily Skin.

Hi ladies...............how are you all doing?? Hopefully great. Today I am blogging about an absolutely magnificent product by Himalaya, which is none other than the Himalaya Herbals, Purifying Neem Pack for normal to oily skin types. This pack has done wonders to my skin and I simply cannot stop loving this product.
I purchased the twin pack which is 16g since I wanted to try the Neem pack before buying the full size product.

Himalya Purifying Neem Pack.
Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack- Normal to Oily Skin.
THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
A purifying pack that helps to regulate excess oil secretion, clogged pores and prevents the recurrence of pimples.Neem- well known for it's purifying and antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples and their recurrence. Combined with Turmeric, it helps in removing the acne causing bacteria. Fuller's Earth( Multani Mitti ) cools and soothes the skin, improving skin's texture and leaving you with clear and problem free skin.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow to dry for 10-15 mins. Remove with wet sponge and wash with cool water. Use once or twice a week. Don not apply on broken inflamed skin.
May cause tingling sensation due to herbal active ingredients which is normal.


PRICE AND QUANTITY-RS.30/- for 16g and RS./- for

INGREDIENTS
Key ingredients- Fuller's Earth, Neem and Turmeric.
Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack
The list of ingredients present in Himalaya Neem Pack.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
This product comes in two different packaging, in sachets and tube with a lid. And both of them are priced according to the Net.Wt. However, I found both the packaging convenient to use and travel friendly. It is a clay pack and is dark green in color with very delicate herbal fragrance. It gives a tingling feeling in the beginning that resides subsequently. Although I have just used it twice, I can still say it definitely works. This Neem Pack by Himalayas is a must have for me especially in summers since my skin tends to breakout in hot and humid weather. As this face pack contains Fuller's Earth ( Multani Mitti ) this ingredient helps in controlling the excess oil secretion. My skin feels clarified and remarkably pure after the application of this pack. Lastly, this is a unmatched product for people experiencing mild acne, breakouts, zits or pimples.

HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I spread this clay pack with my finger tips on my skin and let it dry for about 15-20mins after that wipe with wet cotton or sponge, rinse with cool water and finally pat dry. 
Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack
Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack- Normal to Oily Skin sachets 2x8g=16g
Himalaya purifying Neem pack.
The pack is dark green in color.
PROS
  1. Clarifies the skin.
  2. Incredible pack for oily skin types.
  3. Helps in getting rid of acne.
  4. Hypoallergenic.
  5. Unclog pores.
  6. Mattifies skin.
  7. Excess oil secretion controlled.
  8. The pack is not harsh on skin.
  9. Packaging is travel friendly.
  10. Texture of the pack is smooth. 
  11. Spreads easily on skin.
  12. Contains active herbal ingredients.
  13. Doesn't contain chemicals.
  14. Affordable.
  15. The product lives up to it's claims.
CONS
  1. May dry skin.
TIPS
  • Dry skin types should refrain from this product as it will make your skin even more dry.
  • Sensitive skin types should be careful while using this product.
  • People allergic to Neem or Turmeric should avoid this product.
  • If your skin becomes dry after the application of this pack please apply a moisturiser.
  • Apply this pack on pimple spots and rinse off when dry. This acts as a spot treatment for pimples.
PRODUCT RATING
            5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
YES!  This is the best pack for everyone who has oily skin and is suffering from acne or pimples.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I am a teenage girl. My age is 13. I need a daily skin care routine please help me
    Thnx. :)

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.