Monday, May 27, 2013

Sample from The Nature's Co.-SpearMint Body Wash

Hello everyone! Today I am blogging about the the shower gel sample from The Nature's Co. that I received in my Vellvette Box in the moth of April, you can read about it Here.

Now let me brief you up about this fantastic product. It's basically a shower gel from the Atmosphere range, The Nature's Co. It purifies skin leaving it fresh and soft. It cleanses the skin without drying it. This lovely body wash has minty fragrance that revitalizes body in the shower and it's delicate fragrance doesn't last really long. I love its cool green color. I consider this a decent product for everyday use.

The Full size products costs RS.485/- for 250 ml
Source: The Nature's Co. website
Shower gel by The Nature's Co.
Spearmint shower gel by The Nature's Co.
Shower gel by The Nature's Co.
The packaging is recyclable.
Shower gel by The Nature's Co.
Green color of this shower gel is very soothing.
You can see I have used some of it. Honestly, you don't really need to take a huge amount, I mean a little amount of this body wash is enough, as it lathers really well.

Shower gel by The Nature's Co.
Spearmint body wash by The Nature's Co. has all natural ingredients in it.
This refreshing and cooling Spear mint body wash contains natural ingredients and is absolutely perfect for everyday use. Especially in Summers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.