Monday, May 27, 2013

Recent Haul!

Hey everyone! How are you doing? Hopefully all of you had a great weekend. Well, this weekend I did a bit of shopping at for myself and here I am posting about my recent haul. I seriously hope you'll like the post.
Lets have a look at the pictures.


Recent Haul
Recent Haul
Recent purchase
I bought a blazer and a semi-formal shirt from Zara.
Lush products
Lush
Recent lush haul
Lush products
My lovely lush products..........I purchased two soaps called Karma and Sultana and a face wash, Aqua Marina which is supposed to remove tan and brighten up the skin tone.


Recent Haul
Recent Haul

Stuff that I bought;

  • MAC- Studio fix, Powder plus foundation.
  • Vega makeup brush kit.
  • Ponds BB cream.
  • Vaseline healthy white body lotion.
  • Himalaya Under eye cream.
  • Maybelline lipstick in shade 455.
I will be reviewing these products once I use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.