Thursday, May 23, 2013

Vellvette Box- May 2013

Hey everyone, Today I am posting about the Vellvette Box- May 2013, that I received yesterday. This lovely box was neatly packed and everything in the box was very much organised. I tend to like the products that I got, however I was extremely disappointed with the lipstick. It was a DISASTER! I was eagerly waiting to try this lip color but I guess it was simply not worth the wait. I am extremely sorry to say this but Vellvette you have surely broken my heart this time.

Lets have a look at the products that I received in the Vellvette Box- May 2013.
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
The Vellvette Box - May 2013, was couriered through Blue Dart and I got this box nicely wrapped in a bubble wrap.
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Vellvette box May 2013
Vellvette Box-May 2013
Brocato hair treatment kit
Shampoo and conditioner from Brocato
Brocato hair treatment kit
Shampoo and conditioner from Brocato
Scrub from TVAM
Scrub from TVAM
Flormar Lipstick
Lipstick by Flormar
Flormar Lipstick
Lipstick by Flormar in the shade Vermilion D35
Flormar Lipstick
Lipstick by Flormar 
Flormar Lipstick
Lipstick by Flormar 
Flormar Lipstick
Lipstick by Flormar 
This lipstick is just so damaged and seems like it going to melt down. I badly wanted this lipstick as I loved it's gorgeous shade. I didn't expect something like this especially from Vellvette.

I received the following products:

  • TVAM  apricot and walnut scrub and body polisher.
  • Deluxe shine gloss lipstick.
  • BROCATO curlinterrupted smoothing and hydrating treatment kit  (shampoo+conditioner).
  • Coupons.
  • Guide to use products.
Although I haven't reviewed all the products from the previous box i will be doing that really soon and product reviews from this box will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.