Saturday, May 25, 2013

Clarins BB Cream and White Plus Total Luminescent Launch Party, Mumbai.

Invite to the Clarins Launch Party
Clarins Launch Party Invite
Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing great. This post of mine is all about the Clarins express face treatment plus BB cream launch party that was arranged at Inorbit Mall, Malad, Mumbai on May 18th 2013, 3-7pm. I was invited by Vellvette to attend this enticing event and I need to say this, it was an awesome experience.The Clarins staff was friendly, elucidated me all about the White Plus Total Luminescent range and answered all my queries with a smile. I had a relaxing face treatment session followed by a tiny makeup session, Vellvette and Clarins goodie bags and coffee plus snacks with girls at the Cafe Coffee Day.

ALL ABOUT CLARINS- BB CREAM AND WHITE PLUS TOTAL LUMINESCENT
Clarins is a French luxury cosmetics company that manufactures fragrances, makeup and skincare products. Clarins BB cream and White Plus Total Luminescent range was launched at the Shoppers Stop, Inorbit Mall, Malad, Mumbai. 
Clarins White Plus Total range
Source: Clarins Facebook Page.
The White Plus Luminescence is obtainable in a wide range that helps in getting rid of dark spots and restores luminosity in just 4 weeks! The products from this range are light, blendable and hydrating. I personally sampled products from the White Plus Total Luminescent range at the event and I must admit they are totally amazing, I mean, I could visibly notice the difference it made to my skin, it was nourished, well hydrated and brightened. If I could describe my skin in one word it would be "GLOWING"!
Now coming to the BB cream, It's a decent product that facilitates in brightening the skin without being to heavy or harsh on the skin. The texture is creamy and the coverage is acceptable.
Lets have a look at the pictures of the products from the White Plus Total Luminescent range.
Clarins latest range launched
Latest launch,  White Plus Total Luminescent Range by Clarins
Clarins latest range launched
Latest launch,  White Plus Total Luminescent Range by Clarins
Clarins latest range launched
Latest launch,  White Plus Total Luminescent Range by Clarins
Clarins latest range launched
Recent launch, White Plus Total Luminescent Range by Clarins
Clarins latest range launched
Clarins Launch Party Pictures
Clarins launch party
Clarins Launch Party Pictures
Clarins Launch Party
Clarins Launch Party Pictures
The face treatment session took place in a separate room. It was a calming session that not only relaxed me but also rejuvenated my skin and revitalized my mind at the same time. All my tiredness vanished without a trace. Thanks a million Clarins for this amazing experience.


clarins launch party
Refreshing face treatment provided by Clarins
Clarins Launch Party
Some of the products used during the soothing session.
Clarins Launch Party
Clarins Launch Party

A tiny makeup session took place at the Clarins makeup counter right after the face treatment where I got to try their lipstick, compact, blush etc. They do have a pleasant collection of colorful cosmetics that may suit everyone and all skin types.
Clarins makeup counter
Clarins makeup counter
Clarins Makeup counter
Clarins makeup counter, you can see the different cosmetics they have.
Clarins makeup counter
Clarins Makeup counter with testers of all their cosmetics
LOOK FOR THE LAUNCH PARTY
I didn't wanted to look dramatic or anything of that sort so I teamed up a floral printed top with black boot cut pants by Marks & Spenser and a royal blue Shrug. In addition to this, I accessorized the look with ALDO watch, baby pink flip flops that i purchased from Goa , black ear studs from splash, and royal blue bag from Baggit. I did my nail in blue, shade no.65 by Elle 18.
look for the Clarins Launch Party
Clarins launch party
look for the Clarins Launch Party
Look for the event!
look for the Clarins Launch Party
Look for the event!
CLARINS AND VELLVETTE GOODIE BAGS
I received goodie bags that had samples and lot more............................
Goodie bags from Clarins
Clarins and Vellvette goodie bags
Samples from Clarins
Clarins Samples
Samples from Clarins
Clarins samples
The Clarins goodie bag contained the following product samples:-

  • White Plus, Whitening Repairing Night Cream.
  • Beauty Flash Balm that Brightens and Tightens.
  • UV Plus, Multi-protection BB cream SPF 40, UVA-UVB/Anti-pollution, Perfecting cream with High Protection.
  • Eye Shadow in Lilac shade. ( a especial product by the manager at Clarins)

Now lets have a look at the Vellvette goodie bag,
Vellvette goodie bag
Vellvette Goodie Bag
I seriously loved everything that I got. I will definitely try out the samples before purchasing the full size products. 
Lastly, the event was successful and highly enjoyable. Thanks a lot Vellvette and Clarins for organizing this superb event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.