Monday, August 5, 2013

Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser

Hey everyone! Hope all of you are doing great. I am extremely sorry for not posting on my blog frequently because i was caught up with things. Hoping to be more regular after Eid. Today I am blogging about a wonderful face wash by Lush. It's mild and cleanses thoroughly leaving  the skin soft and instantly brightened up.
Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush
Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush 
Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush
Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush 
PRICE- RS.585/-
QUANTITY- 100gm
BEST BEFORE- 21/09/13

INGREDIENTS-
Glycerine, Calamine Powder, Kaolin, Irish moss gel, Organic Aloe vera gel, Fine sea salt, Nori seaweed, Sweet wild orange oil, Patchouli oil, Carrageenan extract, Perfume.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush is a mild, skin brightening and tan removing face cream cleanser. It comes in a black colored tub like container with a screw on lid and because of it's good packaging it's travel friendly. Basically most of the Lush products are displayed in the store in large quantities, they are cut or scooped and given to the customer according to the demand and quantity. I bought 100gms since I thought it would be more than sufficient for me. You can purchase according to your need. Honestly, 100gms of this product is a huge quantity because I have been using it for a long time now and haven't finished even half of it!
The texture of this cleanser is really creamy and soft. It has a delicate smell which is mostly of calamine. The natural ingredients present instantly brighten up the skin leaving it supple, relaxed and glowing. However, it cannot remove makeup.I have been using it for a month now and I must admit this cleanser has made a visible difference.It has even toned my skin to an extent by removing tan and has also helped in firming my skin. 
It's a perfect face cleanser for all skin types since it doesn't irritate the skin. In-fact it calms irritated skin, isn't that great! I am sure it is.


Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush
Aqua Marina Cleanser by Lush 
HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I scoop out a bit of this cleanser with a help of a small plastic spoon because I consider dipping fingers in the tub to be unhygienic. I take the product in my palm mix it with little water and rub on my skin with light circulating motions. Rinse and pat dry. I use Aqua Marina Cleanser twice a day.

PROS

  1. Gentle cleanser for all skin types.
  2. Clay like texture.
  3. Spreads easily on the skin.
  4. Imparts instant glow to the skin.
  5. Skin feels refreshed and relaxed.
  6. Smells nice.
  7. Travel friendly.
  8. Enormous quantity.
  9. Little amt required for cleansing.
  10. Regular usage removes tan.
  11. Makes skin firm.
  12. Doesn't irritate skin or cause breakouts.
  13. Evens the skin tone.
CONS
  1. Unhygienic tub packaging.
  2. Doesn't aid in removing makeup.
  3. Shell life is too short (3 months).
TIPS
  • Use regularly for visible results.
  • Use a spoon or something else to take the product, since dipping fingers may contaminate the product.
PRODUCT RATING
             4.5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
YES!!! If your skin is tanned or sensitive or you simply want to impart a healthy glow to your face, this is the product for you!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Tempted!!! tell the address lady :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately LUSH has closed down their stores in India in December 2013 but they have mentioned on their FB page that they'll be opening in 2014. So lets wait......

      Delete
  2. Is there any update on lush stores opening in India?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There haven't been any updates so far. Hopefully soon anytime this year.

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.