Thursday, April 18, 2013

L'Oreal Color Riche Le Nail art Stickers


Hi everyone, here is my post about the L'Oreal nail art stickers. I did my nails in 006 PYTHON L'Oreal nail art stickers on my way to the Elizabeth Arden Prevage Preview Party.

THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
The 1st nail art stickers in both 2D and 3D effects by L'Oreal Paris. Give nail art a try with this collection of patches that add fun patterns and shine to fingertips and toes.Each nail applies ultra easily and provide long wear with Zero drying time or smudging 3 step application, instant couture result. Salon quality nail art has never been so so easy!
  • Up to 10 days of wear.
  • ZERO mistakes.
  • ZERO dry time.
  • ZERO remover needed.
 DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Select the size of the sticker best fits each nail.
1. On clean nails, position the round end at the base of the nail.Apply the nail sticker in upward motion.
2. Fold the sticker over natural nail tip.
3. File your nail to remove the excess sticker.

PRICE-RS.299
QUANTITY- 18 Stickers

INGREDIENTS
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
This product comes in a black pouch like packaging and there are 18 stickers available in it. I found these nail art stickers stylish and extremely easy to wear. I achieved my perfect nails in no time. There is a decent variety of collection available to choose from & you can even match them with your dress isn't that cool? 
However, I couldn't understand why are there only 18 stickers? I mean if they wanted to provide extra nail art stickers they should have provided 20 stickers. What if somebody wanted to wear nail art stickers on their fingertips and toes at the same time in what way will the 18 stickers help???? I seriously don't get the idea of 18 stickers that too for the price of RS.299/-. And these L'Oreal nail art stickers don't live up their claims and start to come off within two days!

HOW DID I USE THESE NAIL ART STICKERS
I applied the nail art stickers as per the directions mentioned on the pack.
Instead of filing the excess sticker I considered cutting it with a pair of scissors a better option.
Nails done in mins

PROS
  1. Super stylish.
  2. Provide an ultra glamorous appearance to the nails.
  3. You can buy the nail art stickers to wear it just like that or even match them with your dress.
  4. Huge Variety to select from.
  5. Hassle-free application.
  6. Easy removal.
  7. Doesn't require a nail polish remover.
  8. Time saving.
  9. Can wear it any where and any time.
  10. Excellent for special occasions.
  11. A lot of creativity can be done using these stickers.
  12. Doesn't damage nails in any way.
CONS
  1. Highly expensive for just 18 stickers.
  2. Starts to peel off within two days i.e. the staying power is weak.
  3. 18 stickers are totally useless for those who would want to wear these stickers onto their fingertips and toes simultaneously.
TIPS
I suggest you use a pair of scissors to trim the excess sticker, doing so will give you a good finish and then you can file it a bit to perfection.

PRODUCT RATING
            5/5 for the brilliant texture and appearance after application.
            2/5 for poor lasting strength and for being so expensive.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Yes! to all the ladies who want to add glamour to their nails. 
Nonetheless, you will need to bear with the poor lasting power.

6 comments:

  1. Oh good to know, I wont buy it, really for 299 18 sticker is too less. I have a grafitti nailpolish, i guess thats much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Kislaya firstly it's way too expensive for just "18 stickers" and besides that I guess we all have 20 nails so 18 stickers are useless! Just one time wear that to with poor lasting strength! I suggest these stickers only for special events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll inform my sister :)
    Nice post.

    Technology News

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die cut stickers on their nail art projects. A die cut sticker is exclusively cut with the help of a die according to its style. It is the catchiest tag and holds the interest of a ladies at a look. Really interesting design technic. I like it dude...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are super pretty but yeah expensive for the stickers. But i still want to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Megha even i would get more of these just for the sake of the beautiful appearance.

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.