Sunday, December 8, 2013

My MUA Haul!

Hello Girlz......This is a tiny post regarding my recent haul from MUA! And I am totally excited about it.
I placed my order on 19th Nov 2013 and received it yesterday i.e. 7th Dec 2013 which is not bad. The day I received it I couldn't stop myself from taking photos and uploading them. 
I am really happy with their service this time since my parcel was lost (but i guess it wasn't their fault because it was the courier service's responsibility) when i ordered earlier and they refunded my money. But Thanks a million to God this time nothing of that sort happened.

Below are the pics of my latest Haul have a look!

Mual Haul
You can see how carefully everything was packed with bubble wrap!
MUA Haul
I just unwrapped everything and clicked pics! Couldn't help my self ....you know how girlz are!
MUA Haul!
MUA Haul!      


Will be doing a review for each of the products so, do not forget to tune in!
Till then have a great time.
Please provide your valuable comments and let me know..........did you girlz like my Haul and what do want me to review first and after that......and after that ..............and so on!
Will be anxiously waiting for your response!

"And guess what I am not done yet, going to surprise you all by saying I am married yes that's true, since my mom will be coming in a few days and then we'll be having a Grand wedding Reception in Hyderabad! And don't worry guys you wont be left out at all I'll be posting my looks for the different functions plus reception and will keep uploading tons of pics every now and then"! 

Love......XOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. Congrats Samar :) Loved the haul ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megha. Glad you liked the haul.

      Delete
  2. The haul looks amazing!! Do share more photos for us to ogle at. :D
    Congratulations!! Yes, do share photos and all. You could perhaps also share us about how you were preparing? That would be really helpful.

    Loved the post and keenly waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Nivedita. Will share everything regarding the preparations, makeup and beauty tips .

      Delete
    2. And Nivedita I was in a hurry when I clicked these pics since I was going out but please let me know what would you like to me to review first!

      Delete
  3. Mua is a love <3
    Masha Allah you married? A big hugg from my side sweetheart <3 may Allah gv you more happiness ameen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Faha. Always love hearing from you.
      Glad to know you liked my haul please let me know what would like me to review.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations for your wedding dear. Very attractive haul indeed. Would love to see a makeup tutorial with the staffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Jhilmil, very happy to know you liked my haul and do let me know what product would you like to be reviewed first! And yes I will definitely post about almost everything during the functions and reception, all the makeup tutorials my dress for the D-day, Jewellery and everything! Do not want my blogger friends to be left out by any chance!

      Delete
  5. Married?Married?OMG! I am so happy for you sweety ^_^ Loved your haul dear....Would love to read the review of those brushes first and those colorful bottles too(no idea what they are :P) and ple plea please...post all the pics of your wedding na O_O *puppy face* would love to know all the details! :D
    Love you! Stay pretty and happy always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do the Brush reviews soon Bush! and those bottles are eye liners, I tried them and they are fantastic will be reviewing them ASAP.
      And I will update each and everything regarding the reception and all the other functions on my blog however don't forget to follow my Facebook page so that you don't miss anything.
      Love.

      Delete
  6. God bless you Samar! Hope you have the most beautiful and blessed married life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Karishma for all your love and blessings!

      Delete
  7. Congo on your wedding doll ! Loved everything that you got :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks a million Subha! Will be doing the reviews soon!

      Delete
  9. hey could you please tell me.. did u had to pay customs here?.. I recently hauled from MUA paying around 93$.. I am worried about customs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't need to pay customs at all. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul Samar.. awesome..i am soooooo tempted to visit MUA now...


    http://thatmakeuplady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I will be reviewing the products soon!

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.