Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blind Test! Wow...........I am loving it.

Hello ladies.............hope you all are doing fine. Must be wondering what that title is all about? It's about 2 products that I have been sent.....don't know what brand they are since the box just has the title Love long hair  and the PR guys are not ready to disclose any info.....so I have no clue at all.
And for that reason I am super excited for the blind test I think it's gonna be amazing trying a product without knowing the name of the brand or anything else. 

BTW; can you girlz guess what brand it could be?????


Blind test for love long hair
Blind test for love long hair

Love long hair shampoo and conditioner.
Love long hair shampoo and conditioner.
What does Love long hair says?
What does Love long hair says?
Two nameless products......what magic are they gonna create??( BTW; the shampoo and conditioner smell heavenly) Dieing to try them out. 

Shampoo and conditioner by Love Long Hair.
Shampoo and conditioner by Love Long Hair.
I am expecting wonders lets see what happens...........................I am gonna try both shampoo and condition and will let you know how did they work on my hair in a couple of days. :) Till then stay tuned in for more posts this week. 













Do not forget to provide your feed back-
Like my Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/GlamourGirlzBlog
Follow me on Twitter-https://twitter.com/Samark128
Read my previous post here-Liebster Award!


Love.....XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Looks great...I hope they will work for you...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets see Rashmi. I am gonna try it out tomorrow and will update on the blog. Super excited to try it out!

      Delete
  2. Really waiting for yr review Samar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be updating once I try the products. Till then stay tuned in from some amazing reviews.
      XOXOXO

      Delete
  3. OMG....I love such tricky reviews.....The management of the brand is very intelligent...:D....Fingers crossed for reviews now.....xoxoxo....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too seriously love this Maria. Lets see how does this turn out...........BTW any guesses Maria what brand it could be???

      Delete
  4. I am hoping it to fare well! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging n name...
    waiting for ur review samar..

    my recent one :http://www.dbreviews.co.uk/2014/02/braun-silk-epil-preepilation-wipes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i am definitely gonna update Teji!
      Love...XOXO

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.