Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Liebster Award!



Hi gals.....today's post is about the 'Liebster Award' given to me by Maria Hussain ( skin care blog by Maria Hussain). Thank you so very much sweetheart I truly feel honored.

Also read- Yay...I won again

Rules

1. write a blog post about the Liebster Award

2. Answer 11 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate other bloggers who you think deserve the award (other than the person who nominated you).

4. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
5. List these rules in your post.
6. Link back the nominator.

Let's begin answering questions:

1. Describe yourself in one word?
A. Although it's very difficult to describe oneself in just a word......I will say 'Honest". I am very honest to everything in life.

2. What habit would you like to break?
A. "Thinking too much" is one habit that I would like to break.

3. What’s the one item on your bucket list you most want to accomplish?
A. Can't tell you now but you all will get to know soon.

4. What do you dislike about blogging?
A. The maths behind HTML. ( It drives me nuts.)

5. What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
A. There's nothing hard for me as such because I know how to handle obstacles, troubles, hurdles almost everything! Basically, it's your perception, if you think it's hard you can't do it.........you wont be able to do it. Always be optimistic to achieve your goals, obstacles come and go that's what there job is.....you can't stop yourself from achieving..... for any reason.


6. What is your favorite moisturizer?
A. Body butters from The Body Shop. I Love them...........................

7.  Do you blog full-time or is it your side-gig?
A. It's niether full time nor side-gig ........something in the middle.

8. What is your favorite junk food that you could not live without? 
A. That would be Al-Baik. ( Fried Chicken with chips and garlic sauce) I love it to the core but unfortunately it's not available in India. Except for an outlet in Hyd that recently opened but I am sorry to say the taste is not even anything near! 
For authentic Al-Baik you gotta go to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

9. What is your favorite type of blog post to read?
A.Nothing in particular, anything that interests me.

10. Favorite beauty product?
Can't name any because there are many! ...........( does that ryhme????....I think so! :))


11. Name a product you heard was good, but didn’t like? 
A. Rain forest shampoo by The Body Shop. If at all I could do this........... I would take the bottle of this shampoo and pour it on the sales person's head and yell at him saying........STOP BEING A LIAR. (BTW: that will be the best thing to do.....should I give it a try???)
Here's the link of my review about this useless product-Rain forest volume shampoo for fine hair review. After reading the post you'll get to know why do I hate it so much! 

Also read- My very first award. Liebster


 It's time to nominate other wonderful blogs:
1. Iswarya - I AM Girly Blog
2. Hetal - My Fashion Villa 
3. Vineetha - Indian beauty reviews
 Here comes your list of questions:
1. What's your favorite lipstick?
2.  2 unknown facts about yourself.
3. List 3 favorite brands of cosmetics.
4. A beauty tip for your readers.
5. When did you start your blog?
6. One thing you can't live with out.
7. What do you like the most juices or fruits?
8. Your most loved chocolate.
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Describe yourself in 3 words.
11. Did you enjoy answering questions...YAY or NAY?

Do not forget to provide your feed back-
Follow me on Twitter- https://twitter.com/Samark128

Thanks.
Love......XOXO

18 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post....Loved your honest answers.....xoxoxo...:D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Babe! :) Thats really awesome!

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! TBS Rain shampoos! :P
    2nd Answer Same as Yours :P Too Much Analyzing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a it's a weird habit hopefully will get rid of it soon..........

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me Samar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Samar Nice post.. gla dto know more abt u..

    Thankss for tagging.. :) .. but i have done this in the past!! <3 <#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different people nominate your blog which means you have a new award every time you are tagged..........!
      However, It's certainly your wish.
      Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for tagging samar..So nice of you....I have done this post already..so do have a look

    loved reading about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different people nominate your blog at different stages which means you have a new award every time you are tagged..........! It totally depends on you whether you want to post about it or not!
      Thanks Iswarya for dropping by!

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.