Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BEAUTY TIPS- Mask of multani mitti(fuller's earth) and sandalwood powder


To tighten pore, remove acne marks and enhance skin tone and texture use a mask made of multani mitti (fuller's earth) and Chandan powder(sandal wood powder). This mask is terrific for oily skin. I have genuine fondness for this mask as it clarifies my oily-combi skin from impurities and makes it tremendously soft and supple. Although it does dry my skin yet i think this issue can be undoubtedly resolved by utilizing a moisturizer.




Multani Mitti-
Also known as Fuller's Earth is highly effective in absorbing dead cells from the top layer of the skin and simultaneously improving circulation. On the other hand, because of the presence of hydrated aluminium silicate it is not suitable for dry skin, as it tends to make the skin more dry.


Chandan powder-
Also called sandal wood powder has many significant curative properties such as lightening acne marks, spots, blemishes and cutting down the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has a soothing fragrance to it . Makes skin soft and imparts a healthy glow.



Lemon-
Brightens the skin , helps remove blackheads, removes tan, fades age spots and acne scars.














Rose water-
It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces redness of skin from irritation and heat.Aids in eliminating oil and dirt from clogged pores. The aroma from roses is said to be a strong mood enhancer and a de-stresser that makes you look and feel fresh.






INGREDIENTS
  1. Multani mitti ( Fuller's Earth) 1 tbsp
  2. Chandan powder( sandal wood powder) 1 tsp.
  3. Lemon juice - Use half a lemon.
  4. Rose water - Add accordingly to make a paste of a fine thick consistency

 METHOD OF PREPARATION.



I am using Dabur Rose Water, you can use any other  brand's rose water. 




Once the Paste is prepared apply on the face and neck leaving the area around the eyes. It takes about 15-20 Min's for this paste to dry. 




Rinse with Luke warm water and pat dry. Do not use soap or face cleanser to wash your face immediately after the application of this mask. If your skin feels a bit dry apply a moisturizer.

Apply this mask 3 times in a week and you will surely feel the difference.
I thought of doing a pictorial presentation because this helps to understand better. I hope you all will gain lot of benefits using this wonderful mask.


Do not forget to post your comments and questions after experimenting with the above simple and amazingly effective remedy.

4 comments:

  1. I went through ur blog and found important information thanks for sharing. waiting for further posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can kindly go through my blog and suggest me or correct me anywhere I am wrong. It will be much appreciated.

      Delete
    2. Hey Sushma Thanks a lot for stopping by and reading my blog, i am glad you liked it. And yes i will see to it that i post regularly under the category Home Made Remedies and under other categories as well. I will definitely go through you blog.

      Delete
  2. Hello there! I have been applying a facial mask consisting of multani mitti, sandalwood powder and kasthuri manjal since mid-February 2015 and I have seen a lot of changes on my oily and acne-prone skin. Now my face looks fresh and a glowing each day!

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.