Monday, March 24, 2014

M.A.C Fix plus spray-review

 M.A.C Fix plus spray
M.A.C Fix plus spray
Hello girls! Today's post is about my HG product! I so madly in love with M.A.C Fix plus spray.To find out why this product has become my favorite you will have to continue reading.........


 M.A.C Fix plus spray
M.A.C Fix plus spray
 M.A.C Fix plus spray
M.A.C Fix plus spray
 M.A.C Fix plus spray
M.A.C Fix plus spray
PRICE- RS.1150/-
QUANTITY- 100ml
SHELL LIFE- 3years

M.A.C CLAIMS-
An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up! 

 M.A.C Fix plus spray
M.A.C Fix plus spray

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
M.A.C Fix plus spray is a clear liquid with mild and gentle fragrance that comes in a well made transparent plastic packaging with a black sprayer.  It's travel friendly because it doesn't leak or require a large area for storage. I mist this product before beginning with makeup since it helps my foundation to glide smoothly on my face and after makeup to set it, doing so allows the makeup to stay longer with a healthy glow.
I use it religiously even on day to day basis on my bare skin because of it's hydrating action and it doesn't break me out, my skin feels relaxed which i believe is because of the presence of chamomile.
I feel its a multipurpose product since it can make unruly eye shadows work whether it be loose pigments, baked eye shadows or poorly pigmented glittery eye shadows. I just damp my eye shadow brush with M.A.C Fix plus spray and apply the eyeshadow and this makes the eye shadow look so very much pigmented and rich. In addition to this M.A.C Fix Plus spray evens out makeup and refreshes skin.
Ultimately, It's a perfect product for any kind of skin type and weather. It doesn't make the skin greasy, clog pores or irritate skin in fact its the best product for dry skin beauties, acne prone and sensitive skin. Plus the considerably large quantity will last for a very long time!

A poor pigmented eye shadow can look plush with M.A.C fix plus spray...have a look!
 M.A.C Fix plus spray
M.A.C Fix plus spray
HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I used it in multiple ways, to make my eye shadows look highly pigmented, to hydrate my skin, to refresh my makeup and lot more. 

PROS
  1. Highly hydrating.
  2. Travel friendly.
  3. Huge quantity
  4. Good quality packaging.
  5. Multipurpose product.
  6. Perfect for any weather.
  7. All skin types can use this product.
  8. Availability is not an issue.
  9. Non-comedogenic. (Doesn't clog pores)
  10. Refreshes the skin and makeup.
  11. Soothing for the skin.
  12. Sets the makeup.
  13. Imparts glow.
  14. Doesn't breakout.
  15. Evens out makeup.
  16. Natural ingredients calms the skin.
  17. Makes the application of foundation very nice and easy.
  18. Hydrating.
CONS
  1.  I can't think of any!
TIPS
  • Use M.A.C fix plus spray to fix makeup.
  • Use on bare skin for hydration and better application of makeup.
  • Damp the eye shadow brush with this product and apply the eye shadow, this will help your eye makeup appear more intense.
  • If your concealer is very dry and is causing difficulties for you to apply it, mix a little M.A.C fix plus plus spray with your concealer and your problem will be solved.
 PRODUCT RATING
             5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Surely YES! Give it a go you'll like it!

24 comments:

  1. This looks like a grt product. MAC has raised the product price. But I know their stuffs are so worth the money. Very nice review dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Jhilmil MAC has increased the prices way too high but as you said their products are so worth it!

      Delete
  2. Nice review......sounds amazing.......will give it a try in near future....xoxoxo......^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product. Do give it a shot Maria!

      Delete
  3. I use skindinivea no more shine and I think no other makeup spray can beat it.This one sounds very decent though.Great review.I will try the tip with eyeshadows.Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, i should give it a try......skindinivea seems to be a good product!
      Thanks Shehrzad.

      Delete
  4. This Does Really Sounds Like a Wonder Product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes Radha it is a very good product worth all the hype!

      Delete
  6. Wow Samar, Great review. I love the way it turns the less pigmented eyeshadow into a good one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harine. I am sure you too are loving this product.

      Delete
  7. Heard a lot about this product .. really wanna get my hands on it.. beautifully reviewed dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Poo. You will certainly like this product!

      Delete
  8. Looks amazing! Haven't tried a MAC product yet, but this seems like it's going to be my first one!

    May from La Vie en May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful product May I am so glad that the SA suggested me. My skin actually needed.
      Give it a go you'll love it.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  9. I have not yet bought any fixing spray. This looks awesome.

    keep in touch,
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a multi purpose product that can be used in many ways. I am sure you'll like MAC fix plus spray.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  10. 5/5? Woah! Seems to be a great multipurpose product!
    Added to my wishlist :)
    yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in
    Added you via G+

    ReplyDelete
  11. After reading your review I feel like running to mac store and getting this spray ! .... thanks for the awesome review
    xoxo
    Shreya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was on the fence about this product but this review has convinced me to give it a try.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review, I just bought MACs Fix + and have a post going up about it in the week! :)x

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.