Sunday, March 10, 2013

L'Oreal Volume Expand Mineral CA shampoo

Hi everyone, today i will be reviewing L'Oreal volume expand shampoo for fine hair.





THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
L'Oreal Volume Expand Shampoo is formulated with mineral Calcium that helps in providing the hair with added body and bounce for enhanced volume.


DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spread evenly through wet hair. Lather. Rinse carefully. Reapply if necessary.

PRICE AND QUANTITY

INGREDIENTS
Listed in the picture below

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
This product contains Calcium that is aimed at making hair bouncy, volumised and full of life. L'Oreal Volume Expand Shampoo comes in a green colored opaque bottle with a silver flip flop cap. The shampoo is thick white liquid with marvelous fragrance which is not at all overpowering. 
Firstly let me tell you my hair type is wavy and long. This shampoo is basically meant for fine hair.....ya right i chose the wrong shampoo without consulting my hairstylist and the result was DISASTER! It made my hair extremely super dry, rough, dull and very difficult to tame! 
BOTTOM LINE- it simply didn't' work on my hair even though i used it with the http://glamourgirlz128.blogspot.in/2013/03/loreal-volume-expand-mineral-si.html?spref=bl
However, my hairstylist says it's the best volumising shampoo for fine hair.



PROS

  1. Small amount of this shampoo lather's well.
  2. Amazingly effective on hair that is limp,thin,flat and fine.
  3. Pleasant fragrance that stays in the hair for a while.
CONS
  1. Simply doesn't work on dry, wavy and frizzy hair.
  2. The consistency of this shampoo is way too thick.
TIPS
  • Take small amount of this product and dilute it with water, doing so will aid lathering.
  • For optimum results use this product along with L'Oreal Volume Expand Masque Mineral SI.
  • Do not use this shampoo if your hair is WAVY, DRY, ROUGH OR FRIZZY.
PRODUCT RATING
I wouldn't rate this product as i have used it only thrice and most importantly i chose the wrong shampoo for my wavy hair, so there is no point in rating this shampoo.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Maybe Yes! only if you have fine hair!

Do let me know about your experience with this product.

3 comments:

  1. I have fine hair I will try this once :)
    Nice Review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Rasa you should it ! It works really well on fine hair. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. And yes do let me know about your experience with this product

      Delete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.