Saturday, April 20, 2013

Himalaya Refreshing and Clarifying Toner

Hi, Hope all of are doing fine! This post of mine is about Himalaya Herbals, Refreshing & Clarifying Toner which is Alcohol free and suits all skin types!It's Lentil and Citrus Limon formulation not only cleanses the skin but also provides a refreshing feeling at the same time. It is an absolutely fantastic product that too under budget! 

THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
Himalaya Refreshing & Clarifying Toner is an alcohol free formulation that deep cleanses pores and refreshes to keep your skin oil free without over drying. Lentil deep cleanses pores, Citrus Limon a natural astringent and cleanser, tightens pores and refreshes and Boerhavia Root Extract controls excess oil secretion to leave your skin clear soft and radiant.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add a few drops of Refreshing & clarifying  Toner on a cotton pad and wipe thoroughly over face and neck.

PRICE-RS.80
QUANTITY-100ML
SHELL LIFE- 01/13-12/15

INGREDIENTS
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
Himalaya Refreshing & Clarifying Toner comes in a light blue colored plastic semi transparent bottle with a flip-flop cap. This product is compact, lightweight and doesn't leak no matter what, hence it is travel friendly. The toner is slightly blue in color and has a captivating fragrance which isn't overpowering. I have been using this Toner for about 2 weeks now and I must say it does a miraculous job. It cleanses my skin just fine without over drying, tightens pores and controls excess oil secretion, however the oil control function doesn't last long and my T-Zone starts to appear a little oily after few hours. This toner doesn't sting or irritate the skin. I strictly believe Himalaya Refreshing & Clarifying Toner is a must have as it is really affordable and performs a decent job.

HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
After washing my face with a face wash I put a few drops on the cotton pad and wipe my face and neck.

PROS
  1. Doesn't sting.
  2. Doesn't irritate skin.
  3. Alcohol Free.
  4. Suitable for all skin types.
  5. Tightens pores.
  6. Non-Comedogenic i.e. it doesn't clog pores.
  7. Hypoallergenic.
  8. Provides oil control.
  9. Contains natural ingredients like Lentil, Citrus Limon and Boerhavia root extract.
  10. Pleasing fragrance.
  11. Doesn't dry skin.
  12. Removes dirt & impurities.
  13. Skin looks visibly clarified
  14. Good quantity for the price.
  15. Travel-Budget friendly.
CONS
  1. Doesn't provide oil control for a long time.
TIPS
  • I suggest you use this toner twice a day to attain clear skin.
PRODUCT RATING
             4.8/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
YES! This product is for everyone.
I absolutely loved the Himalaya Bag and the amazing lines on it!

20 comments:

  1. A very good review dear:) Liked the product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Many Pros!! Gotta Try It!
    Thanks For This Awesome Review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes go for it! It has worked wonderfully on my skin.

      Delete
  3. Wow I too love Himalaya. Will definitely try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Review Great that worked for you well dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radha! Hopefully you too will like this product.

      Delete
  5. Lovely review. I mostly like all himalayan products that I use.

    Travel India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vishal. You are right most of the himalaya's products are really good.

      Delete
  6. :) a toner if it does not dry skin is worth a buy !! :) instigating review ..passing on the article link to my sis for reference !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear this product is worth the try, it's affordable and so effective. And thanks a lot I am glad you liked my review!

      Delete
  7. Are these products different from each other or all are the same...??

    InkMyTravel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely sorry I didn't understand your question.

      Delete
  8. I am looking for a new cleanser actually, I might try this one out. Thank you for reviewing it! :) x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hann! I am sure you will like this product.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow..im following u now:)

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.