Monday, May 13, 2013

My Very First Blog Award! LIEBSTER..................

Hey everyone! Well............this is my first blog award LIEBSTER from Kislaya and I thank her wholeheartedly for this nomination, I am glad she considered my blog for an award! I truly feel happy and simply cannot control my excitement.




Rules for being nominated and nomination are:-

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. The nominee must post 11 things about themselves.
  3. Answer 11 questions from the nominator.
  4. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
  5. Inform the people you nominated by commenting on one of their post.

Thanks a million Kislaya! 


11 things about me

  1. I am born and brought up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
  2. I love studying about science, health care practices and history.
  3. I am madly in love with Arts and Crafts hence I do a lot of art work, painting, handmade cards and lot more.
  4. I like exploring new places, cities, countries........basically I like travelling a lot.
  5. I simply adore Mediterranean food......you can say I cannot live with out it. IMPOSSIBLE.
  6. I always want to learn new things in life.
  7. I would want to have my dream vacation in Istanbul.
  8. I am a very hardworking person and totally believe that it's only hard work and dedication that helps your reach your goal.
  9. I always like to be prepared and organised!
  10. Love taking risks!
  11. I hate rain.
Answering 11 questions from the nominator

1. Why did you start blogging?
A. Because I always knew I could do something in this field as well and besides this, blogging has helped me grow and for a person like me that is very important.

2. You are getting an all expenses paid trip for two, to a place of your choice.Where will it be and with whom?
A. I would like to go to Goa with my BBF.

3. Dog or a Cat? And why?
A. I guess none of them since I don't really like keeping pets.

4.Half a million dollars for slogging for 6 months or a weeks peace on the beaches of Bahamas?
A. Of course who wouldn't say no to Half a million dollars? Hard work always pay and then you can go to the beaches of Bahamas using that money and save lots of money for other things!

5. What is your deepest fear?
A. I hate being lied and cheated and these two are my biggest fears.

6. How did you propose your girl/guy? Or how you plan to do so?
A. I purposed my guy on phone!

7. One 'CTRL+Z' moment of your life? Something you would want to undo if you had the choice?
A. Oh.......there are many of them!

8. Who is the most 'marriageable' celebrity?
A. OK I haven't thought about it..............OK wait why should I be thinking about that?????

9. One thing that can take you to the ultimate heights of fame?
A. Hard work is my only secret ingredient because it's only hard work that can even change your luck and fate!

10. Do you follow any sports,team, club or a person??? Why this love started?
A. No! I don't really.

11. Did you like coming to this blog? And will you visit again?
A. Definitely Yes!!! Again and Again and again!

My 11  nominations are:-
  1. Jeeshan Umar for her blog Beauty Dosage
  2. Faby for her blog Fashionable Doll
  3. Two anonymous sisters for their blog Vicinity Makeup
  4. Katie for her blog Beauty and the Baker
  5. Megan for her blog Army Wife. Style Life
  6. Urban Raw for her blog My Fashion Bay
  7. Saumya for her blog The Vanity Bag Diaries
  8. Punam for her blog Be Beautiful With Punam
  9. Heena for her blog VanityCaseBox
  10. Wasifa for her blog Sifa's Corner
  11. Radha for her blog Indian Beauty Zone
It was really very difficult for me to choose from so many blogs however I have selected the Nominees.
Thanks a lot everyone for stopping by and being a part of my achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.