Thursday, July 18, 2013

IB awards 2013

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing great.I started my blog Glamour Girlz on 15th Feb 2013 and now I have reached so far just because of you. All of you not only helped me and my blog grow but also aided me to look at things with a different perception. Blogging has brought a different dimension to my life and I extremely happy to be a part of blogging sphere.  
My blog is nominated for the Indian Blogger Awards and it will be very nice if you guys can provide your valuable Feedback, comments and suggestions. Please let me know how do you feel about my blog, I will be more than happy to hear from you!

Thank you.
Samar Khan.


*Please click on the link below to provide your feedback.
The Indian blogger awards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.