Friday, February 22, 2013

NYX MATTE LIPSTICK

I bought this lipstick from Dubai, the moment i tried it at the NYX counter i fell in love with its gorgeous color and super soft and smooth texture so i decided to buy it without bothering much about the price. And here i am reviewing this lipstick..............




Shade MERLOT MLS16



THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS
To be animal cruelty free. This NYX matte lipstick is long lasting and there are 22 lush and deeply pigmented shades available in this range.


PRICE-RS.400-500
               DHS-36

QUANTITY-12m

INGREDIENTS
Here is the list 














MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
I am in bottomless love with this  NYX  matte lipstick, i don't really think any other matte lipstick has worked so splendidly on my lips. This lipstick comes in a black colored packing and is very unfussy to use. It has a brilliant texture and never dries my lips.And the most wonderful feature of this product is it's lasting power which is superbly fantastic! I wear it before leaving the house and find it in place when i am back.
However this NYX  matte lipstick begins to fade after 6 -7 hrs leaving a pinkish tint on my lips & that too looks lovely.

Here is the swatch of the shade MERLOT



HOW DO I USE
After exfoliating my lips i apply a lip balm and wait for at least 15-Min's doing the rest of my makeup so that my lips are well moisturized and then i wear my NYX matte lip stick.

PROS
1.        Strong lasting power.
2.        Huge assortment of stunning shades to select from.
3.        Doesn't dry lips.
4.        Travel friendly.

CONS
1.        This product simply doesn't work on chapped lips.

TIPS
  • Exfoliate your lips before applying this NYX matte  lipstick.
PRODUCT RATING
              4.5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
YES! i would recommend this matte lipstick to the women who can't stay without matte lipsticks.


2 comments:

  1. This is fab shade Samar...Nice Review Honey :)
    Following you.... :)Hope you follow me back <3

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.