Friday, February 22, 2013

L'Oreal Liss Ultime Shampoo.

Smoothing shampoo for unmanageable hair.




I got my hair straightened for the first time 2 months ago since then i have been using L'Oreal Xtenso shampoo, masque and serum that worked very well on my straightened hair. As the L'Oreal Xtenso Shampoo got over and was out of stock my hair dresser asked me to use L'Oreal  Liss Ultime shampoo, before doing so i thought why not i go through the online reviews and find out what others have to say about this product.To my amazement i came across countless negative reviews and between them were few good ones, in the view of that i thought of giving it a try as i had no other resort because L'Oreal Xtenso Shampoo was out of stock and would only be available after 2 weeks.To find out what happened to my hair after using the the L'Oreal Liss Ultime shampoo you will need to read further......................



THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS 
To smoothen unmanageable hair and to provide control and nourishment. It contains nourishing oils Olive and Argan to soften , nourish and improve the texture of the hair fibre.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Distribute evenly throughout wet hair and lather. Rinse out thoroughly. Repeat the process if necessary.

PRICE-RS.500
QUANTITY-250 ml

INGREDIENTS
Below is the list of ingredients 


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
My experience with L'Oreal Liss Ultime shampoo has been amazing.
This product comes in a violet colored opaque bottle with a flip flop cap and is travel friendly.The essential oils Olive and Argan provide lots of nourishment to the hair so that the hair doesn't dry out.I could feel the difference after the first use, my hair felt so soft, nourished and super shiny. It looked as if some one breathe life into my hair. Now my hair is much more manageable and tamed. Oh God i love my hair.

 

HOW DO I USE
I wash my hair every alternate day with L'Oreal Liss Ultime shampoo and apply L'Oreal Xtenso masque to my towel dried hair then rinse after 2 Min's then i apply L'Oreal Xtenso serum doing so makes my hair shiner. However you can use L'Oreal Liss Ultime shampoo with it's conditioner.

PROS
  1. This shampoo smells fantastic.
  2. Softens and enhances the texture of the hair after the first wash itself.
  3. Works well on straightened hair or hair that is naturally straight.
  4. You can use this shampoo if you are not able to find L'Oreal Xtenso Shampoo. 
CONS
  1. Although this product contains sodium laureth sulfate this shampoo doesn't lather much.
TIPS
  • While washing your hair take sufficient amount of this product and  dilute it with little water this help in lathering effectively.
PRODUCT RATING
          
         5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Definitely YES! i recommend this product to any one whose hair is straightened or is naturally straight.




9 comments:

  1. Thank u.....it was very informative for me because I was confused between Loreal XTenso & Loreal Liss Ultime Shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I hope this post has benefited you. please feel free to ask any question!

      Delete
  2. Does it help reduce hairfall? M quite confused among force vector, volume expand and liss ultime. I need one which gives effective hairfall reduction but at d same time it should lather well as my hair r oily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The force vector, volume expand and Liss ultime belong to the professional L'Oreal range and all of these are basically targeted at making your hair shiny,soft, voluminous and easy to manage. However, they don't control or stop hair fall. I would suggested you to opt for natural homemade remedies that will reduce hair-fall and a proper healthy diet will help too! Shampoo's and conditioners are just meant for cleansing and nourishing hair...... that's all they can do.

      Volume expand shampoo & conditioner reviewed here- http://www.glamourgirlzblog.com/2013/03/loreal-volume-expand-mineral-ca-shampoo.html and http://www.glamourgirlzblog.com/2013/03/loreal-volume-expand-mineral-si.html.

      Please don't hesitate to ask more questions I'll be more than happy to answer them!

      Delete
  3. from where i can buy this in karachi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair is semi curly and will this product help for making smooth and shiny ?
    Could any one help me by giving your valuable suggestions ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair is semi curly will this product help my hair to look smooth or shiny ?
    Could any one suggest me which i should prefer ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i just came across this post and found it very informative. Could you please also tell us where we can get this shampoo at a good price in Karachi from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm using the liss shampoo ... He affect is excellent ... Have washed my hair only once with it after the extenso treatment ...it smells horrible!! Did your hair smell fine? Thx for your informative blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.