Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LUSH, Sultana of soap review.

Hello everyone......today i am reviewing Sultana of Soap by LUSH! It not only looks delicious but makes the skin soft and moisturized. It's creamy and smells heavenly. It's one of my favorite soaps from LUSH
Also read- Aqua Marina cleanser review
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
PRICE- RS.487/-
QUANTITY-130 gm
SHELL LIFE-  18 months.

INGREDIENTS-
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
Ingredients-LUSH, Sultana of soap review.


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT- 
This soap comes packed in a recycled paper with a sticker that has all the details regarding the product and at LUSH store products can be purchased according to the requirement,basically you can decide how many grams of product you need and the cost varies accordingly.LUSH Sultana of Soap is an adorable fruity and super creamy soap that relaxes you in the shower and the fragrance tends to linger for hours after the bath.I bought this soap because of its moisturizing properties since weather in Pune is very dry. And believe me It makes my skin soft and supple without dying it out or irritating it. The texture of this soap is creamy,malleable and has exfoliating bits in it that exfoliate the skin while lathering, leaving it smooth and clean. You can also notice some chunks of dried fruits on the top.....those are purely for decorative purpose according to LUSH...actually they clog drainage that's their only objective according to me!
The key ingredients Olibanum and Bergamot oil  impart orange scent and floral fragrance respectively, that make you smell fruity and floral after bath.
I usually cut small chunks of lush soaps and then use them because they have a tendency to melt faster than the other commercial soaps. To tell the truth I don't use soaps at all.......I only like using shower gels and also because that's what i have been using as a kid! But I simply couldn't keep myself away from luxurious LUSH soaps, their fragrance is totally enticing and alluring.
Lastly, I LOVE Sultana Of Soap.
Also read- Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
LUSH, Sultana of soap review.
HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I wet my skin and massage the soap, after that rinse.

PROS
  1. Alluring, calming and irresistible scent.
  2. Creamy and exfoliating texture.
  3. The fragrance lasts for couple of hours.
  4. Sulphate free.
  5. Moisturizes the skin.
  6. Feels very gentle on the skin.
  7. Doesn't dry out the skin.
  8. Contains natural ingredients.
  9. Soaps are wrapped in recycled paper.
  10. Leaves the skin feeling clean.
  11. Can be purchased according to the requirement.
CONS
  1. The dried fruit bits choke drain.
TIPS
  • Chop out decent sized pieces from the bar and use one after other instead of using the bigger product in a go.
  • Store it in a soap dish with tiny holes so the excess water runs out to avoid melting.
  • Wet your skin and lather your skin with the soap and then wash it off. This technique is  much better because this will help to reduce the melting rate of the soap plus you'll be saving lots of water.
  • Don't run water directly over the soap, doing so will melt the soap quicker.
PRODUCT RATING
             5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT? 
Big YES! I am so sure you'll fall in love with this soap.

Also read- Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser


PS [LUSH outlets are closed down in India but they have announced on their FB page that they'll be opening later this year]:(

16 comments:

  1. wow this soap looks absolutely yummiliciouse.just like a bar of white chocolate ^_^ and the name is so exotic.great review dear :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Shehrzad it looks absolutely delicious and trust me you'll fall in love with it's fragrance.
      It's a treat in the shower!

      Delete
  2. Seriously... I agree fully with Shehrzad . It looks yummy dear! and I have never used..no never seen such a crunchy, nutty soap before ... where to get? safe for my 6 yr old girl? yes I guess:) Nice Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have never come across such soap that has dried fruits in it. But I am glad I found it!
      It's perfectly safe for your 6 year old daughter since it's made of natural ingredients and is Sulfate-Free!
      Unfortunately LUSH has closed down their stores in India in Dec 2013 but they have mentioned on their FB page that they'll be opening in 2014.

      Delete
  3. After having a look at your rating I can say that this soap will be amazing!! And I am a big fan of organic products!! <3

    keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This soap is fantastic actually addictive once you begin using this soap you'll want more.
      The fragrance is divine!

      Delete
  4. lol, Samar, when I just saw the image on FB, I thought you have posted some baking recipe.. it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This soap certainly looks like a vanilla cake topped with dried fruits! :)

      Delete
  5. omg is it a soap ? I thought it's a chocolate bar.. lol..:P ...sounds great and nice review...xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Maria it's a soap and not a white chocolate bar! The appearance is so yummy I can understand!.
      It's a beautiful product that cleanses, exfoliates and makes you smell yummy!

      Delete
  6. I am more of a soap kinda person...but the only soap I trust are by a british home made soap brand called future primitive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUSH too is a UK based company that makes handmade products like soaps, bath bombs, shower gels, shampoos and so much more. They are against animal testing and their products contain no animal fats!
      They mostly use fruit and vegetables, essential oils, synthetic ingredients, honey and beeswax in their products.
      You should give it a try!

      Delete
  7. Wow...this soap looks so yummy...5/5 sounds super amazing...thx for sharing this awesome product honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting. I must buy it soon :)
    Greetings from:- http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will be more than happy to read your comments, suggestions, views and opinions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
You can also mail me your makeup or beauty related queries on glamourgirlz128@gmail.com.
Love.....XOXO

PS. Offensive comments are unacceptable and hence they won't be published. Thanks.